Groups are one of the best places for adults to meet other people and grow in their faith. As a group leader at Eagle Brook, your role is to pave the way for welcoming and engaging group experience – and we want to do everything we can to help you do that. This site is filled with tools + resources to help you lead your group well. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Summer Groups Updates
As you think through the possibility of your group meeting together in person, please remember that people in your group may all feel differently about this. Some are ready to meet in person and others are not. As a leader, this is a great opportunity to listen, understand, and help your group find the best way to love each other (in person or online) during this incredibly challenging time.
If you plan on meeting in person, we would ask that you follow the CDC and MN State DOH guidelines. While these guidelines could change, as of right now the current best practices are:
- Group sizes should be limited to 10 or less.
- Social distancing should be happening.
- Great hygiene and respiratory etiquette should be followed.
- Use great wisdom when choosing to gather. Do not meet if:
- you have high risk of exposure/potential positive
- family members or close contacts have been ill (COVID-19 or not)
- you've recently traveled in areas of known high COVID-19 incidence
- Always do a self assessment prior to gathering. Ask yourself:
- Do I have a fever?
- Do I have aches, pains, sore throat, headaches, etc?
- If you answer yes to any of the above, refrain from gathering until days after symptoms disappear
Meet the Pastors of Groups
The Pastors of Groups at your campus are your best resource for advice, prayer, and encouragement. No matter what kind of question you have (e.g., what to study next, how to handle a situation within the group, etc), they are there for you.
Tools & Resources
Group Leader Facebook Group
Stay connected and find community with other Eagle Brook Group Leaders by joining our Facebook Group!
- Welcome Email
- 1 Day Before Kick-Off Event
- After Groups Kick-Off
- After Groups Kick-Off (To Absentees)
- Prior to First Meeting
- After First Meeting
- Missed First Meeting
- Group Leader Volunteer Description
- Group Leader Agreement
- Group Schedule Template
- Eagle Brook Vision Culture
- How to Take Attendance (Coming Soon)
- 3 Group Leader Essentials (Coming Soon)
an Eagle Brook Church Leadership Podcast
Articles, Podcasts, and Books