Groups are one of the best places for adults to meet other people and grow in their faith. As a group leader at Eagle Brook, your role is to pave the way for welcoming and engaging group experience where transformational relationships can begin and grow. We want to do everything we can to help you do that so site is filled with tools + resources to help you lead your group well. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Meet the Pastors of Groups
The Pastors of Groups at your campus are your best resource for advice, prayer, and encouragement. No matter what kind of question you have (e.g., what to study next, how to handle a situation within the group, etc), they are there for you.
Tools & Resources
Group Leader Facebook Group
Stay connected and find community with other Eagle Brook Group Leaders by joining our Facebook Group!
- Welcome Email (In-Person Groups)
- Welcome Email (Online Groups)
- 1 Day Before Kick-Off Event
- After Groups Kick-Off
- After Groups Kick-Off (To Absentees)
- After First Meeting
- COVID-19 Update for Session 2
- Top Ten Group Studies for Session 2
- Group Leader Volunteer Description
- Group Leader Agreement
- Group Schedule Template
- Eagle Brook Vision Culture
an Eagle Brook Church Leadership Podcast
Articles, Podcasts, and Books