grab a friend and your warmest clothes and get on the bus!
Jan. 22-24, we’re heading up to Timber Ridge at Trout Lake Camp for an amazing weekend of music, outdoor fun, and life-changing moments with God. This retreat is open to ALL students in grades 9-12.
Blaine (all students who attend Revolution at Blaine, Coon Rapids, and Spring Lake Park):
- Arrive at the Blaine campus at 5 pm on Friday, Jan. 22. Buses will leave from there.
- Buses will return to Blaine by 4:30 pm on Sunday, Jan. 24.
Lino Lakes (all students who attend Revolution at Lino Lakes and White Bear Lake):
- Arrive at the Lino Lakes campus at 5 pm on Friday, Jan. 22. Buses will leave from there.
- Buses will return to Lino Lakes by 4:30 pm on Sunday, Jan. 24.
Woodbury (all students who attend Revolution at Woodbury):
- Arrive at the Woodbury campus by 4:15 pm on Friday, Jan. 22. Buses will leave from there.
- Buses will return to Woodbury by 5 pm on Sunday, Jan. 24.
A few more details you’ll want to know:
Cost: $150–Includes transportation, retreat costs, and meals
Parking: Because of high attendance at EBC services and the possibility of needing to plow the lots, having family or friends drop off students is HIGHLY recommended. If you absolutely must park your car for the weekend, please park as far away from the building as possible.
Emergency Contact Info: Please contact the Trout Lake Camp Staff at 218.543.4565.
Retreat Updates: Parents, follow our Facebook page as we’ll be posting LIVE updates and pictures during the retreat! It’s the perfect way to stay in touch with what your students are learning and experiencing.
WHAT WE'LL DO:
- Hang out with friends
- Go snow-tubing on the MASSIVE hill with a TOWROPE
- POLAR PLUNGE!
- Broomball, backlight dodgeball, and laser tag
- Scale the climbing and bouldering walls
- Experience the BIGGEST bonfire of the year!
- Sing, worship, read our Bibles and experience God
WHAT TO BRING:
- A few pens
- Layers of indoor clothes and warm outdoor clothes
- Winter shoes/boots
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Towel and Toiletries
- Cash for snacks
- Reusable water bottle
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- iPods are allowed, but may only be used on the bus and in cabins at night
- Cell phones are allowed, but may only be used for calling home
- IMPORTANT: Neither cell phones nor iPods may be carried or used during programmed retreat hours. Any items being used inappropriately will be collected and returned to you at the end of the retreat.