Serving as a group allows you to experience greater depth and growth while reaching others for Christ. Learn more about our local partners and start serving!
TRANSFORMATION HAPPENS IN SMALL GROUPS.
That's why your role as a leader is so important. During your initial meeting with the pastor, you received a lot of information to help you serve as a group leader. Check out the resources tab above to access some of the materials you received in your meeting as well as additional tools that may help you lead.
SMALL GROUP LEADER RESOURCES
- Small Group Leader Position Description
- Small Group Agreement
- Small Group Planning Sheet
- Eagle Brook's Vision Culture
- Prayer Request Sheet
- Guide for Leading People to Christ
- 10 Tips to Create a Great Environment
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR GROUP IN MYEBC
Get in touch with group members, plan and view group events, manage your group’s attendance, and post a description to Group Finder when you’d like others to join, via MyEBC. Watch these videos to learn more.
If your group is no longer meeting or has a new leader, let us know.
HOW TO GROW YOUR SMALL GROUP
The best way to add to your group is to invite people you know, like coworkers, neighbors, friends, or family. If you'd rather open your group to other EBC attenders, make your group searchable on Group Finder:
- Log in to MyEBC and click EDIT GROUP SETTINGS from your small group main page.
- Under the OPTIONS tab, check the box that says "Public Search.” Make sure that your group description is up to date.