Church at Home Guide
Since we’re all at home this weekend, we wanted to give you the chance to have church with your kids! This guide has questions and activities to help your kids learn more about God, right from your home.
- Why was David brave in our Bible Adventure?
(He knew God was with him.)
- When is a time God could help us be brave?
(When we feel afraid, in the dark, etc.)
Throughout the week, use everyday opportunities to remind your child that God cares about them and is always with them. When your Kid-O is playing outside or eating a meal, ask, “Is God with you now?” The answer is always, “Yes!” If your Kid-O is feeling sad or afraid, remind them that God is with them and knows how they’re feeling.
God cares about us and loves us. He is always with us no matter what we are doing or how we are feeling.
View Previous Weekends
Try This At Home Best Friends Challenge:
Have Some Fun
Try your own “Best Friends Challenge!” You and your friend or family member each write down your own answers to the questions below. Then, see if you can guess what the other person wrote down!
- What’s your favorite game?
- What’s your favorite memory with your friend?What is the strangest thing your friend has ever done?
- What’s the last movie or show you watched?
- Where in the world do you most want to visit?
- What is the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- If you had $1,000 to spend on one thing, what would you buy?
- What are some things a good friend does?
- Has one of your friends ever helped you make a wise choice? What happened?