Believe and be baptized. (Mark 16:16)
We celebrate baptism at Eagle Brook for three reasons:
- It's the first step in obedience to God.
- It invites God's blessing on your life.
- It declares your true identity with Christ.
Next BAPTISM: July 13, 2014—3* & 5:30 pm
*ASL interpreting available at the 3 pm service.
For infants and children who have not yet completed first grade:
Scripture provides evidence that baptism follows an individual’s personal decision to trust Jesus alone for salvation. Rather than baptizing infants or young children, Eagle Brook encourages parents to dedicate their children. This is a ceremony in which parents formally call upon God’s blessing for their child and publicly commit to raise him or her in accordance with scripture.
For kids who have completed first to fifth grade:
We want to make sure that your kids understand what baptism is (and isn't) and why it's important. If your child has made the decision to follow Jesus and wants to be baptized:
- Watch the Baptism for Kids video with your child.
- Register for baptism.
- Meet with a kids' pastor at your campus—everyone who registers for kids' baptism will be contacted by a pastor at your camps to set up a time to meet and complete registration.