Believe and be baptized. (Mark 16:16)
We celebrate baptism at Eagle Brook for three reasons:
- It's the first step in obedience to God.
- It invites God's blessing on your life.
- It declares your true identity with Christ.
Next BAPTISM: Feb. 8/9, 2014
Part of the registration process is that we want to hear about how you came to faith in Jesus and why you want to be baptized. You will be asked to provide us with your faith story when you register. We suggest that you type it out on your computer before you register, so that you can copy and paste it into the registration form.
For infants and children who have not yet competed first grade:
Eagle Brook encourages parents of infants and young children to participate in child dedication. Click HERE to learn more about our upcoming dedication weekend.
For kids who have completed first to fifth grade:
If your child has made the decision to follow Jesus and wants to be baptized:
- Watch the Elevate Baptism video with your child.
- Complete the Elevate Registration Form when it becomes available.
- Have your child talk with a kids pastor from your campus. They will be available before and after weekend services.